Applications in packaging lines:
- Datamatrix + Alphanumeric Serialization of primary or secondary packaging in high-speed lines (400 ppm).
- Identification of bundles, packs, shipping boxes and pallets with unique serial numbers for establishing parent-child relationship.
- Integration with existing or new hardware and machinery.
- The well-known Lixis super-simple, voice-guided operator interfaces yields faster set-up times.
- Solutions for automated or manual lines.
Hardware solutions for track and trace automation in packaging lines:
- Stand alone equipment for in-line or out-of-line operation.
- Direct carton printing: Datamatrix, GTIN, Serial Number, Batch, Expiration Date, Manufacture Date.
- Datamatrix quality grading according to ISO 15415 and OCV/OCR of alphanumeric charaters.
- Rejection control of non-compliant units.
Aggregation in pack, boxes, and pallet control:
- Simultaneous or Sequential reading of unit codes within a pack or shipping box.
- Printing and applying of unique label for bundles.
- Rejecting or alerting on missing codes or erroneous events.
- Software solutions to generate new serial numbers and management of serialized lots at Pharmaceutical Laboratories.
- Parent – child relationship through real time connection with the production line equipment (Level 2) at unit, pack or shipping box, and pallet level.
- Functionalities specially designed for the industry: samples withdrawal, quarantined lots, interaction with health authorities, etc.
- Specific development of interfaces to exchange data with commercial ERP or specific customers (Level 3).
- Application enabling tracking throughout the supply chain: wholesalers, distributors, logistic operators, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Compliance with FDA 21CFR Part 11: electronic signature by biometric identification and encrypted audit trails.
We are at your disposal if you need support.