LIXIS MH systems are designed to automatically detect pinholes and pores on Alu-Alu blister packs produced during foil cold forming, which are usually invisible to human eye. Our equipment eliminates non-airtight sealing risks due to cracks in the inspected foil, impossible to detect with other automatic systems. Therefore, an accurate control of 100% of the production is guaranteed, a rate that cannot be equalled by statistical sampling.
- Fully automatic and easy to adjust.
- Easy and reliable system challenging by means of laser drilled standard apertures.
- Compact design – Easy to clean and install on any blister machine.
- Controls 100% of the Alu-Alu blister production and eliminates risk of non-airtight sealing due to cracks in inspected foil.
- Fail Safe – Any malfunction in the system will cause machine-stop and blister rejection.
- Designed under cGMP. Compatible with any production environment.
- System based on highly sensitive detection of infrared radiation.
- Detects 25 micron (0.001 inch) pinholes.
- Inspects multiple independent areas on foil.
Minimum size detection
25 micron (circular pore diameter or equivalent area).
Digital sensitivity control.
Fissure or Pinhole detection.
System OK (READY)/Machine Stop.
Infrared with wavelength peak 875nm.
Width: 51mm (2”).
Length: Available on several sizes according to foil width.
cGMP compliant heavy duty anodized aluminium construction.
User guide, installation and maintenance manual. Validation documents available optionally.
We are at your disposal if you need support.